Sunday, November 1, 2015

Wedding vs Marriage

Weddings last for a day but a Marriage lasts forever.

We say that all the time together with relationship goals, said as ideals when looking for their "bae", "SO", "HTB", "WTB". Funny yet when together, all of that isn't mentioned at all. Wedding bands that involves both couples, is now replaced with conversations about the shiny engagement ring. Girls tend to be referred as birds because of their tendency to like shiny things. And guys are referred to as blokes probably from sounding like broke. (jk jk lol).

What is the priorities?

What kind of percentage of money do you set aside for things like your house, furniture, wedding, engagement ring, wedding bands.


Just a school of thought, my disclaimer, my fiancee and I pays everything half half unless its things I buy for her or if I don't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment