Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Planning 2016

This year definitely will be the next chapter of my life. I am collecting the keys to my flat this year and also getting married towards the end of the year. So mazel tov!

Here's a few changes I have made to myself which you will also see reflected in this blog. 
- I have been maintaining a simple once-a-week calisthenics work out with a few great guys, it's quite fun and I can feel the significant improvement in my strength. 

- My watch addiction is now very limited

- This is due to my recent start of using a fountain pen. Which has so far been proven to be poisonous and acidic to wallets.

- Not losing sight of my end goals, some stricter austerity measures have been put in place to make sure I save money and do not overspend in the stock market. (Managing your own cash flow is as important as the company's cash flow).

All in all, I'll be plotting my HDB + wedding progress from end March to April onwards. 


- Happy 2016 everyone! -

No comments:

Post a Comment