Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My affair confession


- Yesterday, I started a love affair that my girlfriend can never know about.

- We've been seen together in public this morning.

- This is not my first time.

My reader's if there is any, I hereby confess to you. I just bought a new watch without telling my girlfriend about it.

This is very irrational of me, doing my budgeting, this purchase is not a very wise one to make. Not that it's overpriced (some think it's overpriced, I think for the niche, its actually ok for under $1,200.00). I've seen people buy lousier watches for more money because they fall victim to marketing. 

Mainly because my own quota is too high, dammit, now I have to cull a few pieces. Just that my holding right now is some what over, and I have to clear out two watches to recover back.

- End of the most nonsensical post to date (here's a piece of knowledge):


This is the Mariana Trench

This is the deepest point of the ocean. In metric, it's about 2,550 km deep. Thats about thelong-end-to-end length of 51 Singapores (singapore is about 50km east to west)

Till date, there has been lesser people who have been to the bottom of Mariana Trench than into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment